Ridgid SeeSnake nanoReel Industrial Video Inspection System
- Small diameter and tight turn radius camera allows lines up to 85' (25 m) to be inspected with tight turns in 1
- Lightweight and compact unit allows for easy transport and efficient storage
- Interchangeable drums let you change out the inner drum depending on the application
- L100/L100C – 1 1⁄2
- D30 and D65S – Small diameter with tight turns, 1 1⁄2
- N85S – Ultra small diameter lines 3⁄4
- ¾" to 2" (20 to 50 mm) Capacity up to 85' (25 m)
- Passes 90° bends in most 30 mm lines
The SeeSnake nanoReel opens up new possibilities in long run small diameter inspection needs. Applications where only bore scopes could reach can now be inspected using the nanoReel. Boiler tubes, supply lines, sprinkler systems, and a wide array of specialty applications can all be inspected using the new nanoReel.
|Camera Head||0.62 (15.5 mm)
|Cable Length||85' (25 m)
|Cable Diameter||0.25 (6.3 mm)
|Line Capacity||¾ to 2" (20 - 50 mm).
|Weight||9.5 lbs. (4.1 kg)
|Length||13.25" (33.7 cm)
|Width||6.6" (16.8 cm)
|Height||17.5" (44.5 cm)
|Resolution||510 x 496
|Ball Guide||2 Included
Ridgid SeeSnake nanoReel Industrial Video Inspection System PDF brochure
Download a full PDF brochure of Ridgid SeeSnake nanoReel Industrial Video Inspection System page including the overview, specifications, applications and more.