Oxford Instruments PMI-MASTER Smart
- Can be effortlessly carried around with only 15 kg / 33 lbs weight (other mobile analysers can only be pushed or pulled)
- Full range analysis functions despite compact size
- Guaranteed stable measurement results even in motion and under temperature changes thanks to patent pending optics
- Easy to travel with: the transport cases fit into any standard car boot
- Ready to ship
- Truly cordless with long-lasting battery pack and optional replacement battery
Thanks to its light weight and small size, the PMI-MASTER Smart can be conveniently carried, making the analysis independent, especially in hard to reach places. Despite its compact dimensions it offers high analysis performance.
The rechargeable battery pack provides enough power for 7 h in standby or the analysis of some hundred samples in SPARK and/or ARC mode. The PMI-MASTER Smart can also be operated using the external power supply/charger, with or without battery and even when recharging the battery pack.
Simply hold the probe to the sample, push the trigger and read the result. The alloy grade and the full chemical composition appear within a few seconds on the integrated touch screen display. Tailored to your specific application, different operation
modes offer complete analysis, grade identification or sorting of metals. The PMI-MASTER Smart identifies the metal grade automatically and indicates where concentration limits are exceeded.
True portable metal analysis
The PMI-MASTER Smart provides a breakthrough for OES metal analysis in hard to reach places. It is the consequent next development step of Oxford Instruments’ market-leading mobile OES metal analyser portfolio, incorporating the know-how of the PMI-MASTER series and concept of the ARC-MET analysers. As a result, the PMI-MASTER Smart is the only true portable high performance optical emission spectrometer available. It is a rugged optical emission spectrometer for the precise analysis of key elements, rapid material verification, PMI and sorting of different metals. The PMI-MASTER Smart offers high analytical performance, unparalleled portability, striking convenience and ease of use.
- High resolution
- Virtually unlimited number of channels for total spectrum analysis
- Easy to extend with additional bases and subprogrammes
- Ensures the accurate analysis of samples of irregular sizes and complex shapes
- Wire as thin as 1 mm can be accurately measured using a single universal adapter
- Precise analysis of pipes, rods, valves, welding seams and joints, storage tanks, turbines, curved surfaces
Due to minimized Argon consumption a 1 liter bottle is sufficient for several analysis (Linde Ecocyl recommended).
Weight and dimensions
- Weight: 15 kg / 33 lbs
- Width: 425 mm / 16.7“
- Height: 235 mm / 9.2“
- Depth: 410 mm / 16.1“
• Steel alloys
• L grade segregation in stainless steel
• C, P, S, Sn*, As* and B* in steel
• N* in Duplex steels
• Al alloys ~ Al-Si ~ Al-Si-Cu
• Cu-Sn ~ Cu-Zn ~ Cu-Ni
• Cu, Ni, Zn, Co, Mg, Pb, Sn and Ti alloys…
- Plant engineering & constructions
- Inspections & PMI
- Petrochemical & chemical
- Mechanical engineering
- Metal recycling
- Power plants
- Aviation & automotive
- Police, fire brigades & armed forces
Oxford Instruments PMI-MASTER Smart PDF brochure
Download a full PDF brochure of Oxford Instruments PMI-MASTER Smart page including the overview, specifications, applications and more.