Jerome J505 Atomic Fluorescence Spectroscopy Mercury Vapor Analyzer
- Meets EPA & ATSDR Cleanup Levels
- Flexible Data Handling
- Choice of Two Independently Adjustable High Limit Alarms
- Programmable Auto Sampling Mode
- Choice of 3 Units of Measurement (nanograms, micrograms, milligrams)
- Color Display with Easy to Use Menu System
- Battery Operation for 10+ Hours | Battery Charges in 3 Hours or Less
- A USB Keyboard can be used for Easy Entry of Locations (optional)
- Integrated Data Logging Saves all Test Results (excludes search mode)
The Jerome® J505 Mercury Vapor Analyzer is a portable fluorescence spectroscopy analyzer, which allows the detection cell to be simpler, smaller, lighter weight and more durable than competing spectroscopy instruments. The highly efficient optical cell requires less flow to purge the system, allowing the J505 to run at a lower flow rate minimizing sample dilution as found in competing spectroscopy instruments.
|Resolution:||0.01 µg/m3 (10ng/m3) in standard test mode
|Detection Range:||0.05 to 500 µg/m3
|Data Storage Capacity:||Up to 10,000 test results, 100 test locations
|Operating Environment:||5 to 45°C, non-condensing, non-explosive
|Accuracy:||0.3 µg/m3, ±15%
1 µg/m3, ±10%
25 µg/m3, ±10%
100 µg/m3, ±10%
|Typical Response Time:||Search: 8 sec. first reading; continuous 1 sec. updates
Quick: 16 sec.
Standard: 28 sec.
|Flow Rate:||1 liter/minute
|Power Requirements:||12 VDC power adapter runs on 100-240 VAC, 0.8 A
|Internal Battery Pack:||Rechargeable nickel metal hydride (NiMH) with 10+ hours of operation | Battery charges in 3 hours or less
|Output:||USB flash drive
|Dimensions||12" L x 6.2" W x 8.4" H|
Jerome J505 Atomic Fluorescence Spectroscopy Mercury Vapor Analyzer PDF brochure
Download a full PDF brochure of Jerome J505 Atomic Fluorescence Spectroscopy Mercury Vapor Analyzer page including the overview, specifications, applications and more.