Grundfos Redi-Flo 3 Submersible Pump SQ, SQE & SQE-NE
- Dry-Run Protection
- High Efficiency Pump End and Motor
- High Starting Torque
- Protection Against Up-Thrust
- Over- and Under-Voltage Protection
- Overload Protection
- Over-temperature Protection
- Variable Speed
- Electronic Control and Communication
The Grundfos Redi-Flo3 pump is the most versital and easy to install environmental remediation pump on the market today. Redi-Flo3 pumps use an advanced electronically controlled "smart motor". With the combination of integrated electronics and along with optional CU 300 control box and R100 remote, the user has communication with the pump through the standard power leads. This feature allows the use of multiple sensors, relays, or digital imput without the additional controls that cost a lot of money! Add a level transducer to the CU 300 and maintain the pumping level you program, speeding up or slowing down as needed. Amazing! Or add a digital flow meter and you have your Redi-Flo3 stop pumping after the gallons you require were pumped. With the Grundfos Redi-Flo3 environmental pump you have complete control.
Redi-Flo3 pumps use the Grundfos “Smart Motor”. This permanent-magnet motor is single phase input and with a 2-wire design makes installation easy. The combination of integrated microelectronics in the pump with the optional CU300 status box and R100 at the surface allows communication with the pump through
standard electrical motor power leads. No additional wires are required. This feature allows the direct use of multiple sensors, digital input and relays without adding extra control electronics and costs.
By combining advanced electronics, permanentmagnet motors, and Grundfos’ own micro-frequency converter, we are now able to control and communicate with pumps in ways never before possible. A few of the features that come out of this combination are Fluid Level Control, Soft-Start and integrated Dry-Run Protection.
Status Box/R100 Infrared Remote
The optional Redi-Flo3 status box and R100 at the surface allows you to communicate with the pumps integrated electronics through the standard power leads. No additional wires are required! This feature provides the direct use of multiple sensors, digital input and relays without adding any extra electronics and cost. Pump status readout and parameter changes can easily be performed at the surface with the R100 or the Redi-Flo3 PC Tool.
Redi-Flo3 pump design uses “floating” impellers. Each impeller has its own tungsten carbide/ceramic bearing. This design and the environmentally tough 316 stainless steel and PVDF construction provide excellent wear resistance and solids handling capability.
Reliable Check Valves
Reliable built-in spring loaded check valves let you operate the pump in any position from vertical to horizontal.
Multiple models and capacities are available from Pine. Please call your local branch for a full listing.
- Pollution Recovery
- Leachate Recovery
- Tank Applications
|Supply Voltage:||1x200-240V +6%/-10%, 50/60 Hz, PE 1 x100-115V
|Operation via Generator:||As a minimum, the generator output must be equal to the motor P1[KW] +10%
|Starting Current:||The motor starting current is equal to the highest value stated on the motor nameplate
|Run-up Time:||Maximum: 2 seconds
|Motor Protection:||The motor is protected against: Dry running, overvoltage, undervoltage, overload, overtemperature
|Service Factor:||0.33-0.50A[Hp]-1.75 at 11 5V/230V
0.50-0.75B[Hp]-1.4 at 230V
1. 0-1.5C[Hp]-1.15 at 230V
|Motor Cable:||3 Wire, Tefzel Cable Kit
|Motor Liquid:||Type SML 2
|Liquid Temperature:||The temperature of the pumped liquid should not exceed 1 04ºF.
|Minimum Ambient Temperature:||-4° F
|Maximum Ambient Temperature:||+140° F
SQ - Groundwater
- Rugged Design
- 1/3 - 1.5 Hp Integral Motors
- Excellent Sand Handling Capabilities
- High Motor and Pump Efficiencies
- Built in Dry-Run Protection
- Overload / Locked Rotor Protection
- Overvoltage / Undervoltage Protection
- Over Temperature Protection
- No Control Box Required
- Multiple Frequency Input (50 - 60 Hz)
- Two Voltage Variants:
- 1 x 100 - 115V
- 1 x 200 - 230V
- Pump and Motor Can Be Separated
- High Starting Torque (Even at Low Voltages)
- Easy to Install
- Serviceable Pump and Motor
- Replaceable Motor Lead
SQE - Constant Pressure
All of the SQ Features, PLUS
- Constant Pressure Regulation
- Advanced Communication
- Telephone Modem Surveillance
- Pump Status Readout Through Drop Cable (While Pump is Installed in the Well)
- Failure Analysis Stores Failure Data
- Parameters Programmable by the R100
- Programmable Speed Change
- Multiple Pump Curves With One Unit
- Sensor Connection (3 Signals)
SQE-NE - Environmental
All of the Features of the SQE, But Designed for Environmental Applications*
- All 316 SS Construction
- Inert Composites for Environmental Applications
- Use the CU 300 controller and level transducer to build a complete well remediation system.
* Please Note: Due to differences in pump-end materials of construction, SQE-NE (Redi-Flo3) technical data and performance curves are not the same as SQ/SQE products.
Grundfos Redi-Flo 3 Submersible Pump SQ, SQE & SQE-NE PDF brochure
Download a full PDF brochure of Grundfos Redi-Flo 3 Submersible Pump SQ, SQE & SQE-NE page including the overview, specifications, applications and more.