GE DMS Go+ Portable Thickness Gauge
The well-established and proven ultrasonic thickness gauge DMS Go is available with joystick operation or as the new DMS Go+ with arrow-key operation. The DMS Go and the new DMS Go+ are both ultra-portable and ultra-powerful thickness gauges.
Both units have a small protected hand-held housing with the biggest A-Scan display in its class and features which are essential for inspections based on common codes and standards.
The new DMS Go + is the youngest member of the DMS Go family equipped with an arrow-keypad and the latest industrial electronics to provide accurate, reliable and comprehensive thickness inspection data.
Apart from the different operational devices the joystick or the arrow-keypad, the operation and the menus of both instruments are the same. The accessories are inter-changeable with both instruments. And even the stored instrument settings of the DSM Go can be used with the newDSM Go + and vice versa.
The DMS Go+ uses the same operating platform and hardware as the state-of-the-art USM Go+ portable flaw detector. Both DMS Go and DMS Go+ thickness gauges can be easily converted into comprehensive flaw detectors with a simple software upgrade.
High performance thickness measurement
- Zero cross measurement technique for high measurement stability and reliability
- Automatic gain control for excellent repeatability and corrosion monitoring.
- Built-in temperature compensation for accurate measurement up to 540°C (1000°F)
- Multiple calibration and zeroing modes for repeatable accuracy.
- Multiple measurement modes, including thickness, A-scan, B-scan, Min/max and differential.
High capacity data recorder and compatibility with powerful data management systems
- On-board data recorder, with capacity of hundreds of thousands of thickness readings, with storage of A-scan, B-scan and MicroGrid attachments
- Data can be organized in pre-set, custom or advanced file structures.
- Data transfer is by SD card or via USB port to PC. Data can be transferred in various file formats to allow easy integration with user data management systems.
- Compatible with UltraMate and UltraMate Lite data management programs to allow for comprehensive data analysis and documentation.
Ease of use
- Intuitive joystick (DMS Go) and arrow-keypad (DMS Go+) for positive digital control of parameters
- One hand operation and one-hand, menu-directedcalibration process
- A “Flip” function allows use by both left-handed and right-handed operatives.
- A large, 800x480 pixel, display screen, ergonomically sized to reduce eye-strain, which can be adjusted to provide optimum visibility in various ambient light conditions.
- Small size, lightweight (870g, 1.9lb), robust construction to IP67 for operation in harsh environments.
- Battery allows up to 10 hours operation and can be re-charged on- or off-board.
- Inspection and monitoring of corrosion in tubes, vessels and tanks
- Measurement of remaining wall thickness through paint coatings
- Inspection of complex geometry tubes
- Monitoring of boiler efficiency by measuring oxide scale in boiler tubes with special probe OSS-10
- Maintenance checks Metals Industry
- Thickness measurement of austenitic materials
|DISPLAY||5 inch diagonal,
800 x 480 pixels,
108 × 65 mm (W x H)
|SIZE (W x H x D)||175 x 111 x 50 mm (W x H x D)
|WEIGHT||850 g with battery
|PROTECTION CLASS||IP 67
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||0 – 55 °C
|BATTERY||Li-Ion, rechargeable, > 8 hours operation time
|POWER ADAPTER / CHARGER||100 – 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
|PROBE CONNECTOR||Dual Lemo-00 (T/R)
|PC INTERFACE||Micro USB
|MEMORY CARD||SD-Card 16 GB max
|DATA RECORDER||100.000 readings per file. Multiple files can be stored on SD card in 8 file formats with user selectable A-Scan, B-Scan, and micro-grid att
|PULSER||120 – 250 V,
Automatically matched to probe
|PULSE REPETITION FREQUENCY||4, 8 or 16 Hz selectable
|RECEIVER||110 dB dynamic, automatic gain control, Manual –high, -low, -auto
|MEASUREMENT RANGE||0,4 – 14.000 m/s (0.01 – 551 “)
|UNITS||mm, inch, µs
|DIGITAL DISPLAY RESOLUTION||0,01 mm or 0,1 mm (0.001” or 0.01”) selectable
|MEASUREMENT TECHNIQUES||Zero crossing, IP to 1st echo, multi echo, TopCoat, Auto-V
Auto or Manual On-block and Off-block Zero
Automatic V-Path correction
|DISPLAY MODE||Thickness and A-Scan, Temperature corrected thickness, B-Scan,
Min/Max capture, Differential
|COMPLIANCE||EN 61010,EN 61326-1, EN 12668
ASTM E 1324, E317, ANSI/NCSL Z 540-1-1994
MIL-STD 45662A, MIL-STD 2154, EN 15317
GE DMS Go+ Portable Thickness Gauge PDF brochure
Download a full PDF brochure of GE DMS Go+ Portable Thickness Gauge page including the overview, specifications, applications and more.