3M™ QUESTemp™ 44 Heat Stress Monitor
- Kit includes QUESTemp°™ 44 unit with 2" style globe sensor and standard accessories
- Real time clock provides accurate reporting with time stamping
- Measure/calculate dry bulb, wet bulb & globe temperature, WBGT indoor/outdoor, relative humidity and Heat Index/Humidex
The QUESTemp°™ 44 Heat Stress Monitor offers high quality heat stress monitoring without the hassle of wet-bulb maintenance. This model measures/calculates the dry bulb, wet bulb and globe temperatures along with WBGT indoors, WBGT outdoors, relative humidity and Heat Index/Humidex.
A real-time clock provides reporting and time stamping. On board data logging along with Detection Management Software (DMS) allows for analysis of data with charting, graphing and reporting options. The QUESTemp° 44 QT-44 (with Alkaline Battery) includes Standard Accessories, (1) Sensor Bar Assembly w/ Calculated Wet Bulb using Humidity Sensor, and 2" Style Globe Sensor.
- Food & Beverage Manufacturing
- Metal Production & Fabrication
- Military Maintenance
- Repair and Operation (MRO)
- Oil & Gas
|Battery Life||9V- 80 hours NiMH- 160 hours
|Data Logging||User Selectable Intervals
|Measurement Parameters||Dry Bulb Temperature, Wet Bulb Temperature (calculated), Globe Temperature, Relative Humidity, WBGT (indoor) Index, WBGT (outdoor) Index, He
|Net Weight||42 Ounce
|Power Source||9 V Disposable or NiMH Rechargeable
|Product Type||Area Heat Stress Monitor
|Recommended Application||Health & Safety Testing
|Sensors Available||Dry Bulb, Waterless Wet Bulb (Humidity), Globe, Relative Humidity
3M™ QUESTemp™ 44 Heat Stress Monitor PDF brochure
Download a full PDF brochure of 3M™ QUESTemp™ 44 Heat Stress Monitor page including the overview, specifications, applications and more.